28 Aug Akashic Records and Manifestation Magic with Chris Wilson
In this episode I talk to Chris Wilson, the author of ‘The Magic of the Akashic Records Understanding Our Soul Journey ‘ and discuss everything about the Akashic Records and how they helped her to go from ‘tragic to magic’ and find her truth and soul purpose.
Below are some snippets of what Chris Wilson covers in the conversation:
- Finding your truth means living your life from a place of peace, joy, and self-love. It means listening to that little voice inside of you, and following it’s directives, and living a soul inspired life. Living a life from inside and from your intuition rather than living a life for others around you. It’s not about people pleasing, but being true to yourself, and living with authenticity, integrity and honesty. Living your passion and doing what lifts you up and excites you and not worrying about others agendas.
- I access the Akashic Records which is – the energetic record of every thought, feeling and experience we’ve ever had as souls on earth. I can go back to past lifetimes, and I can see the potential for current lifetimes and future lifetimes. So what I do for a job is pass on the messages for the truth of the soul. The energy I work on is always about truth, the real truth for people.
- I teach people how to access the Akashic Records themselves, people can do it because it’s easy. They can use the tools to heal themselves, and to enhance their creativity.
- I grew up in a generation more into punishment and children are seen and not heard. I came into this life on the back foot, the life previous to this I lived a life where I didn’t live my truth.
- When I was born I felt worthless and unworthy and alone and started this life on the back foot and now I know why because of things I did in the life previous to this one.
- It’s important to make your work your passion. Why do something you hate every day?
- I started out as a history teacher, and then became a parent and became passionate about parenting and started to teach others how to positively parent. My oldest child started spiraling downwards, even though I did everything by the book, I was wanting to make the perfect family. She had a really traumatic incident when she was 16 years old and she wasn’t well. But I tried to pretend it wasn’t happening, and I wasn’t living my truth, but it was just too painful to face. A week after she finished school we thought things would come right, but she ended up in the psychiatric ward after two suicide attempts. It’s been 11 years now and and she is still not well. But that experience has been horrendous as she has had numerous self-harm and suicide attempts, she’s been in intensive-care five times. Being in that situation is the worst thing that could happen to me, I didn’t see it coming, it was a huge shock and jolted me out of the place I was in. It made me find my truth a lot faster, it led me to the Akashic Records.
- When you live life in a crisis situation for so long you care less about what people think and it’s easier for you to live your truth.
- The energy of the Akashic Records is like a soul record and a soul library. They’re in this new energy, since 1987 the Harmonic Convergence has been bringing this energy in. I love the fact that I can open my Akashic Records and I can get day to day guidance, I can ask questions, I can do healing for myself, I can release old emotions and I can get the big picture. But the thing I love the most is the energy. This energy is healing, it’s nurturing, and it’s loving. It’s energy that responds to intention.
- People that don’t live their truth are people that don’t really love themselves. Each and every person on earth has got the potential to do something great. We are all magnificent souls and we should love ourselves.
- People are often carrying trauma from other lifetimes. They can let go of that trauma by revisiting that lifetime and talking to themselves in that lifetime.
You can see more of Chris Wilson here:
You can buy Chris’s book, ‘The Magic of the Akashic Records Understanding Our Soul Journey’ as a paper back or E book from Book Depository or Amazon or directly from Chris. Click here to purchase: